Automatic Wavelength Identification Significantly Increases Efficiency
ORIENTEK T25 AWI (Automatic Wavelength Identification) Handheld Optical Power Meter is ORIENTEK newly designed fiber optic tester, it aims at fiber network installation, fiber network engineering acceptance and fiber network maintenance. Combined usage with T15 handheld optical light source, it offers a quick and accurate testing solution on both SM and MM fibers. Compared with usual power meters, the T25 has more great functions/features of automatic wavelength identification and switching and intelligent backlight control. Also the T25 features good appearance, good touch feeling and considerate humanity design.
Test Results Storage, Transfer and Post Processing with Test Results Management software
The T25 AWI File Management system allows technicians to organize test results into multiple files and transfer stored results via USB to a PC for analyzing, generating reports, and printing. .
The supplied powerful PC Analysis & Reporting Tool (Test Results Management software) allows users to apply industry standards based rules to test results and create comprehensive certification reports. Users can generate network Pass/Fail results demonstrating compliance to industry standards and illustrate headroom. The Software is a Windows® compatible software.
- Wave ID—Automatic Wavelength Identification and switching (when used with T15 handheld light source)
- Frequency ID/Tone detection---Automatic frequency identification
- Data storage function, up to 1000 test records
- USB communication port for saved testing records download
- PC Analysis & Reporting Tool (Test Results Management software) allows users to reate certification reports